First, here are some of the pages that I read to get my information about Apple cider vinegar, hereafter to be referred to as ACV.
Now, since you have read all that you undoubtably think I have lost my brains. I don't usually buy into whatever crackpot idea I come across; however, after reading a lot... and I mean A LOT of stuff about ACV, I think it is a good thing and not a crackpot idea. I have started taking it with some baking soda (BS). I'll let you know how it goes and what, if any, benefit I detect from my use of thereof.
So, for clarification, I am taking the Braggs organic apple cider vinegar with the 'mother' purchased from Drug Emporium 3 times a day, 2 tablespoons (ACV) with 1teaspoon of baking soda (BS). I try to take it at least 30 minutes to an hour before I eat. I have noticed a cleaning effect, but it's not bad. It's been 2 days now and the cleaning effect is slowing down.
If you haven't read the info linked above, you should to learn for yourself; however, I will explain my reasons for wanting to take the ACV+BS.
A few years ago I was diagnosed with high blood pressure and ever since then I have been on medicine for it. I take Metoprolal Tartrate 50mg 2xday and it was managing it very well. Here lately I haven't been paying that much attention to my sodium intake and I am having BP issues again. See, I had become comfortable with the idea of HBP and let my outrage over having high blood pressure fade away. Now, my BP is up even with the meds and it has reminded me that I really hate this problem, and I hate having to take meds for it. It has also motivated me to get serious about fixing this problem. The ACV+BS has been said to improve HBP issues as well as blood sugar problems and to assist in weight loss. I don't have blood sugar issues yet, as far as I know, and I want to keep it that way. So, if taking this stuff will reverse the HBP, prevent the blood sugar issues and assist in weight loss, I'm going to do it. Even if all it does is reverse the HBP, I'm still thrilled to do it for that reason only. If it actually helps me lose weight, I will become an ACV evangelist and preach the ACV Miracle to all the world! I'm talking decals on my car and neon signs blazing!! AMEN SISTERS!!
I am aware of course that losing weight would ultimately be the best solution for my HBP and as you know from reading my blog that I do aspire to lose weight, and am working toward that goal. Some days I am working towards it better than others. I need to remember to take one day at a time and not stress about future days or past days. Today is all I can change and control. For today, so far I am doing well, staying on track. I plan to finish the day strong and then tomorrow I'll worry about when it happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment