Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

What to do.. what to do?

As I said before, I am unemployed. I have been scouring the job search boards for a week now and have applied for several positions. Nothing, so far, has come of all that work. Today I am filing for unemployment, so at least I will have some small amount of income.

I have been hoping to find work as a virtual assistant, doing odd jobs from home over the internet. Things like proofreading, editing, data entry, writing ... any number of things. If there is something that someone needs done around the office, most likely I can do it from home. Documents can be scanned in and emailed to me. I can enter the data from them into a spreadsheet and email it back. Things like that. If you have an article you need to post to your blog, get it proofread first. I can do that. I can even post it to your blog after proofreading! There are so many things that can be outsourced to someone like me. Hopefully, I can start to build a reputation online and begin receiving this type of work. We shall see. I'll try to keep this blog updated, but, I have started another blog at wordpress.com. The purpose of this other blog is to build a professional, well mostly, online presence to present to potential clients. Eventually, I plan to register a domain and create my own website. I have had websites before, but due to finances, I lost them a few years ago.

If any readers know of this kind of work, or need this kind of work done, please don't hesitate to contact me. I can be reached via email at vlkirkpatrick[at]gmail.com

Thanks!

Oh and the other blog address is: http://victorialkirkpatrick.wordpress.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment