Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Contemplating Life in a Travel Trailer

So, we are thinking of making a really big change in our lives. We are thinking of selling our house, buying a big truck and a fifth wheel travel trailer and spending the next few years traveling. DH is disabled, so he gets a disability check each month. I can work from anywhere online, have laptop will travel! 


Our house is full of so much stuff, we are kind of feeling smothered. Even if we sell or otherwise get rid of most of that stuff, we are still tied down by the house itself. Also, we want some space between us and family. 

So we are researching what we need to do to get our house ready to sell and travel trailers. I'll keep ya'll posted. I have been thinking I might register a new domain and create a blog specifically about our experience and adventures throughout this process. We'll see how it goes and then I'll decide what I want to do with that idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment