Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Writing for Money

As I mentioned before, I was laid-off from my job in June. Since then I have looked for work but haven't really had any success. I have gone back to work at the salon, doing manicures and pedicures. 

I'm also trying to find ways to make money online. I have been writing articles over at Hubpages. I have also written articles for Hirewriters.com. 

My dream is to be able to make my living writing. So I'm looking for paid blogging, article writing, review writing and other writing ideas online. I'd love to learn about copy writing but I'm not sure about that one. I can come on here and write about my day or thoughts or experiences till the cows come home. When it comes to thinking up sales copy that motivates people to action, I'm not sure about that part. 

If anyone knows of legitimate online writing opportunities, leave a comment below and let me know about it. If you are a successful online writer, I'd love to hear from you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment